Journey Home

Monday, April 12, 2010

THE WEDDING!

The wedding was held in a castle on the water in Charlevoix, Michigan. It was a beautiful setting for a beautiful wedding.
Shelby and Aaron aka. the new Mr. and Mrs. Mayberry


The best part......a sweet station.
How about a relaxing game of chess?

My baby brother, Terry with his beautiful wife, Sharon and my mother.

Me with my neice Lauren, my daughter Sara, neice Marissa and daughter in law Missy. These are some of my favorite people in the world! Aren't they all beautiful??

My newly engaged neice, Lauren and her fiance Kraig. Aren't they a beautiful couple! They are planning a May wedding. Cannot wait!!!!!


1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

That looks like a gorgeous wedding! I just love weddings. Can't wait to help my girls plan theirs!

Yes the Village is Zionsville. Smart lady!