Journey Home

Monday, August 16, 2010

A FEW NEW THINGS IN MY SHOP

OK. So I never did enjoy playing monopoly as a kid. My brothers always ganged up on me and believe me....this would be a card I would need to put back. But, I do love it as a necklace....a fun piece. I have been wearing one that says I won second prize in a beauty contest....$20! I have been getting alot of comments about it...so, thought I would make another.
flip side

I love to spoon..........











a couple of more flower pins....




This is a baby memory box that I made for a client's god-daughter. I love the name Bella.....and that was before Twilight!







Remember how I said I was on a roll with the sewing and can't seem to stop.....well I these are two more things I made. This was with all the cute little owls is actually for my friends granddaughter......cute with little leggings and long sleeved tee....


made from a vintage pillowcase











1 comment:

Cassie Bustamante said...

brenda, i love the monopoly necklaces! they are so fun! and i always LOVED monopolies... if only they had a version where you won money to decorate your hotels and motels... ;)