Journey Home

Saturday, November 6, 2010

LAST DAY OF SALE

We had a fun busy busy Friday night! It is always so much fun to see people that I have not seen since last sale! We had alot of fun. I had plenty of help this year. My daughter Sara always comes from Ft Wayne to help. This year, my very very pregnant daughter in law Missy was on hand to help! She made no bakes and baked some yummy pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins for the sale. And this year we were joined by Bridgett from VictoriaGean's. Love love love this talanted lady! She did all of the cute little hats, baby pods and eternity scarves. And some amazing hair clips.

Hope you can visit us today. We are open from 10-2. We still have alot of fun things !

we still have a couple of rings left......these were very popular! FUN!


**SOLD**


**SOLD**



**SOLD**




**SOLD**












mommy and me aprons....
























































eternity scarf made by my good friend Bridget......SOLD....but she is taking orders.





Chalk board tags. Sold alot of these, but still have a few left. Great used on packages, storage baskets, as a napkin ring. I am sure you can think of several used. Fun






1 comment:

kelly van ness said...

Brenda...will you be open again anytime between now and Christmas?