Journey Home

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

JOY

How do you describe the joy that you feel the first time you see your son (or daughter) with their first child? It is so hard to put into words. We have now been blessed with 2 grandchildren. The first in November with the arrival of Maryn Rae.
I will never forget walking into the room and seeing Tyler holding her. Intense happiness. That definition does not even come close.
November 11, 2010. Maryn Rae and her proud daddy Tyler.
June 10, 2011....Welcome to the world Harrison Andrew! Proud daddy Jason.
Another moment I will never forget. Jason walking through the doors into the waiting room to tell us that Harrison had finally decided to make his arrival. Jason was so emotional and could not stop crying. I hope that he will always hold onto that moment and the joy he felt.
Great-grandma Mayberry meets Harrison for the first time!


My sweet Maryn is growing so fast! OMG! She is such a joy.....I love every moment with this little girl! When you walk in the room, her face lights up. She is such a happy baby. No matter how bad my week is going....just knowing that I get to spend time with her each Friday makes it better.
In case you have not figured it out...I am definitely one of those obnoxious grandma's who think that her grandchildren just happen to be the most beautiful babies in the world. But, looking tat these pictures who can argue? Seriously, children are such a blessing. I love being a mother....but I think this grandma thing just may even be better!
Thought I might as well throw in a little advertising, too! Slowly but surely I am working on items for the July 23 sale. These are a couple of button bracelets that I did. Fun!
Loving the sentiments here.....plan to do more of these. This one already has a place in my kitchen.Everything is so green and lush right now! Thought I would take you for a fast walk through some of our garden.




No comments: