Journey Home

Monday, May 5, 2008

It is pretty bad when you look forward to going back to work, so you can get rested up! After spending the week at the Vera Bradley outlet sale....I am worn out! But, what fun! I just don't think I am use to 10 hours of being on my feet all day! I just talked to Sara and 60, 000 people attended this year! WOW! I knew there were some die-hard Vera Bradley fans out there, but, that is alot of people! Seriously, I am signed up for next year. It was alot of fun! I met people from all over that had driven or flown in for the event. Atlanta, Kansas, Nebraska, Florida. Plus, I worked with some of the nicest people and am already looking forward to seeing and working with them next year. On Monday , I worked with a girl from Decatur, named Missy. We have already been e-mailing back and forth and plan to stay in touch. She and her boss, Amy, had taken a couple of days from their jobs to work the sale. They were so much fun to be with!
Sara found a house!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her. She will know tomorrow if it positively has gone through. But it is so cute and perfect for her! And, move in ready! Of course, she has already lined up her favorite painter (could that be mom????) to paint the kitchen cabinets...white of course! It will be perfect for all of her cottage/shabby chic things.
I will be posting pictures for sure!! I am posting a picture of the Friendly Fox.....we has brunch there on Sunday..........yum! Great food....we will be going back there for sure!

No comments: