Journey Home

Sunday, November 8, 2009

"HOLIDAY MAGIC" November 13-14

Just wanted to invite you into my shop to look at a few of the things that will be available this Friday 4-8 and on Saturday 10-2. I hope that you enjoy your look around...... wall shelf...wouldn't your teacup collection look cute on this?



table top magnetic/chalk boards.




ummm....guess you could sit here with your cell phone....



another magnetic/chalk board



book shelf and over-sized dominos



doored dresser in baby blue


wall plate rack

seating is embossed burlap....soooo cute





lots of large chalk boards. some are also magnetic

gift tags, snowmen, ornaments..oh my!




cute bench in the palest of blues!






hmmmm...wonder what will be on the refreshment cart??






pink side table with glass knobs and sweet pink chair with polka dots!





spread a little joy!




birds anyone?

















9 comments:

soneal1225 said...

cant wait!

Anonymous said...

love the bird chair!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

beautiful products. Wish I could come to your sale! Thanks for the visit!

Jen Kershner said...

Uber is in Broad Ripple. It is a home store with new and some vintage stuff but really big price tags.

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

cute!! how much for the pink polka dot chair? the pink side table?

Kate said...

Wow what a post so much beauty!!! The bird chair is to die for. Thank you so much for sharing with me today!!!

Have a great week
Kate

Ana said...

Hi,
I just wanted to come over and say "HI" and to thank you for your visit and comment at A Petite Cottage. I hope you enjoyed your visit and do hope you come to visit again soon. Now I'm off to sneak a peak at your blog. Have a wonderful day.

Smiles,
♥Ana

P.S.
All your stuff is beautiful...I'm sad I don't leave close by to make it to your shop. :-(

Michelle said...

I love the bird chair!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my wall art :)

thepaperroSe said...

Hey Miss Money Bags. Bird Chair still here. Come and get it.