Journey Home

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thank you to ALL that came to the sale! It was so great to see old friends and meet new ones! A special thank you to my daughter Sara, who took some time off of work to spend a couple days helping and a big, BIG thank you to my hubby Rich.....who not only puts a lot of sweat into building, repairing, painting and "gophering", he puts up with alot of stress issues from me! So, until the spring sale....ahhhh....maybe he can rest up! I just wanted to share a few evening pictures that I took.....everything is always so festive with twinkle lights and candles!!




















3 comments:

soneal1225 said...

loved it. had a great time!

Beth said...

Thanks for doing this every year (2x). You are so very talented!

Screaming Meme said...

I love your style...Beautiful! Hi, I'm Meme from Screaming Meme...It is so nice to stumble onto your blog...If you ever get the chance stop in and say hi! Meme

www.thescreamingmeme.blogspot.com