Journey Home

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SPRING SUPPLY SWAP

I just participated in a spring supply swap, through the Shabby Chic Cottage. What fun! I was paired with Cassie from Primitive and Proper. She lives in Maryland. And she is my soul sister! She paints furniture! She is one creative lady. I love everything that she sent to me. Please check out her blogsite:
All kinds of awesome goodies.....rubber stamps, white milk glass, vintage postcards, a cute little iron flower hook, vintage ads, and vintage sheet music! Cannot wait to get to work on some projects.......


how cute is this??? The butterfly is cut from an old ceiling tin, the vintage jewelry pieces I will use on some new pieces.....and the frame itself! OMG! Love it....will hang earrings on it.



2 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

brenda- i am soooo glad you liked everything and are able to use it! hope you enjoy your crafting on this rainy day- can't wait to see what you come up with!

soneal1225 said...

can't wait to see what you make mom!!!