Journey Home

Thursday, October 28, 2010

SOME RANDOM PICTURES & TRYING TO PLAY CATCH UP

I cannot believe that my sale is next weekend! Where has the time gone....I wanted to post some pictures of some of the things that will be available. Hopefully will get some of the furniture posted this weekend! I have also posted some pictures from the Vera Bradley breast cancer event. I had forgot to load them! Oops!

Wall hooks done with old yard sticks
Sorry for the not so good picture! This is a little square wooden mirror....it is actually done in a crackled pink.

Sorry...some of these pix are a little blurry....I have also done some quotation cuffs...forgot to do pix.


Walk in Faith

Live Love Laugh Inspire

God's grace is immeasurable

Life is a Promise

NEW*** Monogramed Necklaces.....

















serving tray using old yard sticks

a vintage theme wall hanging





Early October I attended the TICKLED PINK event at Vera Bradley. This is the breast cancer foundation night. Always a fun fun evening for ladies in pink! Nearly $54,000 was raised that evening that will all go to breast cancer research. $2o, 000 alone was from the silent auction! I had posted a necklace earlier that I did for the event. This year it was truely a family event....My sister in law, nieces came down from Michigan to join my daughter, daughter in law and her mother..It was such a fun evening!!!! And for such a wonderful cause.


Sara, Shelby and Stacey

Ryan Star was the evening's entertainment. WOW! Besides being a real cutie.....sounded just like Neil Diamond....

sister-in-law Sharon and Missy

Sara and my nephew's wife, Shelby


My cute niece Marissa......



















3 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

wow, you have been busy! love those hook racks and the monogram necklaces!

Beth said...

I love that my first name begins with the same letter as my last name! Yeah for those cute monogram necklaces!

soneal1225 said...

great job mom!